If you've been assigned an apprentice that no longer reports to you, you can reassign the apprentice to the appropriate supervisor.
1. Find the apprentice in your Apprentices section and go to their page. From there, click on Supervisor and you should see their supervisors listed.
2. Click the orange + icon to assign a new Supervisor.
3. If the supervisor you're looking for is in the list already, simply click on their name. If not, click the + Add new supervisor at the top.
4. Fill out their name and email to invite them and click Save.
5. Once invited, you should select the 3 dots menu next to their name and Make Primary, to ensure the new supervisor receives notifications about the apprentices' hours.