1. Go to the Apprentices tab, and select the apprentice whose status you'd like to change to Completed.
2. Click on the pencil icon under their name or the “Active” link that represents their status.
3. Scroll down and click Apprenticeship.
4. Click the Status dropdown to change it to Completed.
5. Click the Save button at the bottom of the form.
6. Once your changes have been saved, the page will reload and a Completed status will appear under the apprentice's name.
NOTE: Once an apprentice has been marked as Completed, they will no longer receive OJT notices or emails from WorkHands.