Instructors are able to fill out evaluations like a supervisor can. Like Supervisors, Instructors must also be assigned to the apprentices whose evaluations they will be filling out.
If you'd like to assign an instructor to an apprentice, you can do so by:
1. Select the Apprentices tile.
2. Select which apprentice you'd like to assign an instructor to.
3. Select the Supervisors tile on their page.
4. Select the orange + icon to add a new instructor not listed.
5. Search for the instructor, select their name and they'll be added to the list of supervisors. This officially assigns the instructor to that specific apprentice. They can now fill out evaluations on this apprentice's behalf.