1. First, navigate to Occupations and select your desired occupation.
2. Select Related Instructions.
3. You can click the + button to open a new rsi. From here, you’ll be able to add the name, hours, school (optional), and default course (optional). We automatically build the sort order based on the way you enter but you can change that if you’d like.
4. Make sure to select the box marked Elective.
5. Click Save. The course should be added with 'Elective' next to it.
All future apprentices in the specific occupation will be assigned to the rsi with your added elective. You're all set!