If you are an admin and you need to move around hours for an apprentice, you can do so.
1. First, navigate to the Apprentices tile.
2. Select the apprentice whom you'd like to add hours for.
3. Select the Timecards tile.
4. Select the orange + icon to add a new timecard.
5. Adjust the hours by subtracting and adding hours to each category. In this example, I wanted to move 5 hours from Repair and align turret to Paint Preparation and 5 hours to Glass and trim.
6. If your program is monthly, you can click on Select dates manually and select whichever dates you'd like.
7. Add a comment to let your apprentice and supervisor know these hours are just for adjustment only.
8. Change the status to Approved and Save.
Your timecard will be added. Please note, the total hours will likely be 0 since you are only moving them around and none have been added.