To Invite an Apprentice for the First Time
1. Under the Apprentices section, click on the orange add button in the top right hand corner.
2. A menu will pop up allowing you to enter the details for your new apprentice. Fill out the name, email, occupation, and start/end dates.
3. Click on Company* to add the company. Start typing the company’s name. If it shows up, it’s already in the system. If not, complete the name of the company and click the orange + below it to add a new company to our system.
4. Click on Supervisor* to add the supervisor to the system. Similar to the above, type the name of the supervisor. If they’re not in the system, finish their name and click the orange +. If they’re a new supervisor, you’ll also need to enter an email to invite them to the system.
5. When you scroll to the bottom, you'll see a checkbox that says Invite. Click that and your apprentice has been invited to join WorkHands!
NOTE: You can also select Do not invite to invite them at a later date.
To Re-send an Invite to an Apprentice
1. Find the Apprentice you'd like to invite, and click on their name to pull up their account.
2. At the top, you'll see a yellow box stating the apprentice has not joined yet. Click Send Invite to invite your apprentice!