Add Apprentices Individually
1. Click on the Apprentices tile and select your apprentice.
2. Click on the Courses tile from their dashboard.
3. You should see the list of unassigned related instruction requirements. Find the one you’re looking to assign and click + Assign.
4. Choose a course from the list, select the appropriate semester (or add a semester if its missing), and fill out any special instructions for the apprentice.
4. Click Save and the apprentice will be assigned to that course.
Add Apprentices in Bulk - To do this for a cohort that’s all in the same class:
1. Select the Courses tile and the course in the list.
2. Choose the semester you want to add them to. (If you do not see the semester, click the orange + button to add a semester.)
3. Click the + orange button to add people to the course.
4. You can now choose from your list of apprentices.
5. When you’ve selected the apprentices, select Next.
6. Here, you can assign the related instruction requirement that this course satisfies. Once everyone’s course has been mapped to their requirement, click Next.
7. If you have any special instructions for the apprentice, you can add them here. You can also select whether you'd like to notify the apprentices that this course was assigned to them.
8. When you're all good to go, select Finish to assign the course to the apprentices.