If you'd like to change or select a supervisor as primary, you can do so by:
1. Selecting the Apprentices tab on the left hand side.
2. Select which apprentice you'd like to add a primary to.
3. Select the Supervisor category.
4. The current primary supervisor will be listed in red. Select the blue Primary button. (You may also add a supervisor first and then make them primary - see guide below)
5. The page will refresh and the word "Primary" will appear alongside the supervisor's name.
Adding a New Supervisor to Make Primary
After selecting a Supervisor under a specific apprentice's account, click on the orange + icon to add a new supervisor not listed.
Type in the name of the supervisor and click the orange + button.
A menu will appear at the bottom allowing you add the Supervisor's name and email. Enter the details and click Invite.
Mark the new supervisor as Primary and you're good to go!