1. To assign a default employer contact, go to the Employers tile and choose from one of the employers in the list.
2. This takes you to the employer-specific dashboard. From here click the pencil icon to edit the employer:
3. Navigate to Contact and then type the name of the contact. If they're in the list already, click on their name. If not, type their full name and click the orange + Add New.
4. A pop-up will appear - type in their name and email.
5. Finally click Save. On the following screen, there'll be an option to automatically reassign all apprentices from that employer to this new contact. Make sure it's checked before you hit Submit. The supervisor will be invited to WorkHands and any Bulk Entry will automatically assign this supervisor from now on.