If you'd like to convert to a paying WorkHands account and set up your program, we'll need the following information from you:
- What is the name of the organization that we should use on WorkHands? Please choose something apprentices and supervisors will recognize.
- Please provide a logo for the organization to help apprentices and supervisors recognize your organization. We can adjust the logo to our needs; however, square images larger than 300x300 are preferred.
- Please provide a list of administrators / coordinators names and emails that will have super admin access over the apprenticeship program.
- Please provide a list of occupations, their work processes, and required hours. You can provide this list in whatever format is easiest. Typically, we receive the same document that’s been submitted to DoL, California’s DAS, etc.
- Please provide dates / times when we can invite and help onboard your apprentices + supervisors. We can provide as much support with this as required until administrators feel comfortable onboarding on their own.
- Please fill out the associated spreadsheet with apprentices contact info, occupations, their primary supervisor (who will receive hours notifications), any non-primary supervisors (who will not be notified but have access to apprentice progress).
- If your apprentices have hours tracked prior to joining WorkHands, please use the apprentices template columns A through F (or however many work processes you have), which will map to the hours accrued for each work process for that occupation. Also, if you have multiple supported occupations, please separate occupations in the list so we can easily match up work processes to different occupations.