Any timecards' status can be reversed by the Administrator should an apprentice or a supervisor need to re-submit.
1. First click on the Apprentices tab.
2. Select your Apprentice.
3. Navigate to their Timecards.
4. Select the timecard you'd like to change the status for.
5. Select the pencil icon in the top right hand corner.
6. Scroll down to Status and change to Due or Submitted.
7. Click Save.
If everything is done correctly, you'll notice the status has been successfully changed and the apprentice/supervisor is able to resubmit.