To Invite an Instructor not yet added to the site
1. Under the Instructor section, click on the orange + button in the top right hand corner.
2. A menu will pop up allowing you to enter the details for your new instructor. Fill out the name, email, and phone number.
3. Click on Employer to add the company. Start typing the company’s name. If it shows up, it’s already in the system. If not, complete the name of the company and click the orange + below it to add a new company to our system.
4. When you scroll to the bottom, click Save. Click that and your instructor has been invited to join WorkHands!
NOTE: When you scroll to the bottom, you'll see a toggle button that says Do Not Invite. Once clicked, it will allow you to enter the instructor in the system but not invite them. This allows you to invite them at a later date.
To Invite or Resend an Invite to an Instructor already added to the site
1. Find the Instructor you'd like to invite, and click on their name to pull up their account.
2. At the top, you'll see a orange box stating the instructor has not joined yet. Click Send Reminder to invite your instructor!
Note: You can also click Copy Invite and send them the link personally if they still have not received it.